Saturday 10 September 2011

Where are you leading to in your life?


Sometimes, when we look back on the things we had done previously, we will ask ourselves, whether it is worth to do so. There are too many things need to be done in our lives and how should we do?

At the age of 29 years old, I realize that I have spent majority of my time in studying and working. While my hobby is traveling and investing, I recognized that I have long time never touch on piano, table tennis, religion studies, as well as Chinese chess. Those were the activities I often did when I was in my school lives. Now, I have reached another step, where I am going to be a husband. What are the steps I should do? Where am I leading to?

My gf gave me a gift - a cup with the title 'You Never Too Old to Dream'. Until recently, I just realized that the person who can give you most encouragement is nobody but yourself. You must think out of box to achieve what you want in your life.

As my goal, I want to achieve financial freedom, setup a charity trusts and travel around the world. Of course, I already set a dateline to myself. I must be a millionaire before 35 years old.
After that, I will use that 1M to generate more 1M. But How?

Some of my ideas here:

Marry to a rich girl - Looks impossible, as I already engaged. Haha. :)

Win a lottery - Too bad, my luck is always not that good. So I give up on this. :)

Work hard and climb in the corporate ladder - Given my character, I hate to fight with other colleague but I love working with them peacefully. So, I don't think I can be a CEO within 5 working years. :)

Be own boss - setup a new company. Given my current experience and capital, it is a bit hard to do it right now. But I believe I can do it soon after my capital reaches 1M. I always believe that I can be a rich man. There is no doubt in it.

Through Investing - I have about 10 years experience in investing in shares in year 1998. Year 1998 and 2008 was a bad year to me. Since then, I achieve reasonable returns through investing via High Growth Company. ROE is the key indicator that I use for investment. However, due to the small capital and reinvested capital (I am not a high paid guy, so my initial invested capital was very small. Thankfully, my current invested capital reached 6 figures and I definitely believe that I can be millionaire in my 30s.

Of course, I definitely believe that you have your own way to go. Share with us your ideas on where are you leading to in your life in below comments.

Good luck!

http://www.jackphanginvestment.com/2011/05/where-are-you-leading-to-in-your-life.html

No comments: