Saturday 10 September 2011

Why should I need to sell if my investment horizon is 50 years and above?

My friend asked me on the current market view. My answer to him is 'Why should I sell if my investment horizon is 50 years and above?'

Consider the following scenarios:

You are the business owner of a small business that co-own with Mr. Market. Everyday, Mr. Market will ask you to sell or buy according to his mood. Sometime, he is very optimistic of the future, and he is willing to buy at a higher price for your stake. Sometime, he is very pessimistic of the future, and he is willing to sell you at lower price for his stake.

We should always make use of Mr. Market's mood to gain the arbitrage profit from there.


http://www.jackphanginvestment.com/2011/07/why-should-i-need-to-sell-if-my.html

No comments: