Thursday 6 October 2011

Investment Calculator: How much am I going to get if I invest a certain amount?

The pressure to be money savvy is heavier than ever in the current economic climate, with the majority of Brits feeling the pinch. This Investment Calculator can help those keen to save some cash, either for a specific purchase or for a long term goal, understand either how long this will take, or at what growth rate they will need to receive to achieve a specific goal in a certain time frame. Another option for potential investors is to calculate the total amount they are likely to receive from an investment, to analyse its worth.




How much do I need to save to hit a target amount?

£ 
 Years
 %



What growth rate do I need to hit a target amount?

£ 
£ 
 Years



How much am I going to get if I invest a certain amount?

£ 
£ 
 Years
 %





No comments: