- Provide an overview of the company.
- Explain relevant industry characteristics.
- Analyze the demand for the company's products and services.
- Analyze the supply of products and services including an analysis of costs.
- Explain the company's pricing environment.
- Present and interpret relevant financial ratios, including comparisons over time and comparisons with competitors.
Saturday, 29 April 2017
Elements that should be Considered in a Company Analysis
A thorough company analysis should: