Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Twelve Silliest (and Most Dangerous) Things People Say About Stock Prices

1.  If it's gone down this much already, it can't go much lower.

2.  You can always tell when a stock's hit bottom.

3.  If it's gone this high already, how can it possibly go higher?

4.  It's only $3 a share:  What can I lose?

5.  Eventually they always come back.

6.  It's always darkest before the dawn.

7.  When it rebounds to $10, I'll sell.

8.  What me worry?  Conservative stocks don't fluctuate much.

9.  It's taking too long for anything to ever happen.

10.  Look at all the money I've lost:  I didn't buy it.

11.  I missed that one, I'll catch the next one.

12.  The stock's gone up, so I must be right, or ... The stock's gone down so I must be wrong.


Reference:
One Up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch


No comments: