- Don't settle for average. Strive to be the best.
- Listen to your gut. What you feel in your heart is usually right.
- If you don;t know how to do something, ask. Talk to an expert or hire one and let the expert handle it. that will save you a lot of time and frustration.
- You get what you pay for. Good help isn't cheap and cheap help isn't good.
- If there's a crisis, take action!Do something to fix it.
- History repeats itself. The best predictor of future performance is past performance.
Thursday, 4 May 2017
Applying these principles to investing is destined to leave you poorer!
As an investor, you can be well above average by settling for slightly less than the index returns.
Listening to your gut is the worst thing you can do.
Although it sometimes pays to hire an expert, you may get less than you pay for.
Trying to fix a perceived investment crisis by taking action is usually a recipe for poor returns.
Using yesterday's results to pick tomorrow's high-performing investments or investment pros is another losing strategy.