Friday 31 July 2009

Financial Planning and Investment Management




If you’re visiting our Web site, chances are you’re facing critical decisions about your financial future. Perhaps you’re thinking about issues such as:

How do I preserve capital while getting the best return on my investments?
Can I maintain my lifestyle indefinitely?
How much should I spend on a second home — and what is the best way to finance it?
What is the most efficient way to fund my children’s or grandchildren's education?
When is the right time to retire?
Should I take my pension as a lump sum?
Which company stock options should I exercise, and when?
Do I have too much life insurance? What about long-term care?
How do I minimize taxes?
How can I efficiently transfer wealth to my heirs?


As you probably realize, the answers to these questions are fundamentally interrelated, which is why it’s best to seek multi-disciplined advice that is seamless and integrated. And if you prefer guidance that is very personalized, highly professional, independent, and objective, consider Brinton Eaton Wealth Advisors, a firm built upon long-term trust-based client relationships.

A full-service, fee-only, wealth management firm, Brinton Eaton Wealth Advisors provides integrated financial planning, tax advisory, and investment management services to individuals and institutions nationwide.

http://www.brintoneaton.com/

No comments: