by Jason Jenkins, Investment U Research
Friday, September 14, 2012
Time to Look for Opportunities
First Focus on Dividend-Paying Multi-Nationals
- British American Tobacco PLC (NYSE: BTI)
- Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE: PM)
- Nestle SA (OTC: NSRGY.PK)
- Unilever PLC (NYSE: UL)
But Also Consider the Risks…
- Oesterreichische Post AG (OTC: OERCF.PK), which handles the mail in Austria. Currently, it’s yielding 7%. James expects the dividend to grow about 5% every year.
- Eni SpA (NYSE: E) is an Italian multinational oil and gas company that Matt Carr has written about for Investment U before. It has already made the announcement that it will increase its dividend to keep in line with inflation. The last boost was about a 3.5% increase and it’s currently sporting a 6% dividend.